CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "CQ Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:54:51 -0400
OK Bill.  We got the message.  You don't like the LOTW interface.  No amount
of discussion is going to sway you as to why it is the way it is, or
persuade you otherwise, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.  Enough already.

FWIW, I understood Wayne's answer perfectly.

Also FWIW, I won't argue that the LOTW interface can be improved.  It can
be.  It should be.  And it will be.  Let us not forget that this is merely
the first iteration of what will be a very long term system.  C'mon, so they
didn't hit a home run and achieve perfection for everyone the very first
time.  Give them a chance -- and some positive feedback wouldn't hurt,
either!

Sheesh.

73