CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2007 IARU HQ Stations spreadsheet...

To: "Minnesota Wireless Assn" <MWA@w0aa.org>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2007 IARU HQ Stations spreadsheet...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:39:01 -0500
Contesters,

I have just uploaded an improved Excel spreadsheet to  http://chudek/aberon.net
 As before, select the "Minnesota Wireless Assn" album and click on the IARU
filename. Revision 0.5 will be available to open or download to your computer.

This new spreadsheet has been streamlined thanks to Janez - S51J who added a
nifty sorting feature. You can now click a column title (Callsign / Entity /
Code) and the worksheet will automatically sort your selection. Thank you Janez!

I received numerous emails with additions and corrections. I also reviewed
recent DX Bulletins and found additional IARU HQ information to add. This 0.5
version is looking pretty solid right now.

I also added bold boxes in the band/mode area for HQ stations that identified
specific operating bands and modes. Take a look at the sections for Japan and
Spain to see this feature.

There is now an "Info" tab that provides a basic overview and instructions.

And lastly, your Excel program may warn about the potential for virus infection
with this spreadsheet. The spreadsheet does contain benign macros for the
sorting feature. It is safe to allow the macros to run. Depending upon your
current Excel security setting, you may have to select TOOLS > OPTIONS >
SECURITY > MACRO SECURITY and set SECURITY LEVEL to Medium. This setting
provides a prompt whether to allow macros to run or not when a spreadsheet
starts up.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN