CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK
From: kc5ykx@swbell.net (Reid Hill)
Date: Fri Sep 13 09:05:10 2002
Just in case others missed the "incintive" to get a ticket in VK3 land.
Check out the beautiful YL that is in charge of testing. You have to
be dead not to want to have her giving you the "test". HI. I dont
think much else of an informative nature was meant to be found on
this web site. Just 2 beautiful Aussie girls involve in the WIA.

Reid, KC5YKX