CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Two questions about CQ WW SSB contest logging

To: "'N2TK, Tony'" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>, "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two questions about CQ WW SSB contest logging
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 01:26:17 -0000
CQWW is unusual in that the zone of the other station is often known just
from their call sign.  Since zones are multipliers, it is traditional that
you would want to enter the correct zone number in your log rather than a
serial number.

Since the log checking is expecting to find a zone number in the log, it
would be highly recommended that you provide one.

Randy, K5ZD