CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Contest Awards (CQWW & WPX)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Awards (CQWW & WPX)
From: temurto@kauha.kauhajoki.fi (Teijo Murtovaara)
Date: Thu Apr 10 16:03:24 1997
At 15.35 9.4.1997 +0100, you wrote:

>       Hello !
>       Anyone knows if there is any problem that has cause a delay
>       on the contest awards mailing ?
>       I still have not received my award for the 1995 CQWW nor for
>       the 1996 WPX !!
>       In the previous years I always got my certificates in time,
>       so I can't understand what's going on know !
>       If anyone knows why, please e-mail .
>
>                       73 + Good DX + Good Contest !
>
> | Pedro Pedroso                        |                            |
> | l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt               |  CT1ELP                    |
> | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
> | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |                            |
> | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |
>

>--
>CQ-Contest on WWW:        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
>Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com

You are lucky because I know many participants here in OH-land who have not
received the award even from 1988 WPX contest. In the CQWW and ARRL contests
I have not heard any complaints.

Nevertheless I am going to participate in the WPX CW-contest, whether I
receive a certificate or not but there might be some people that are not
going to participate...

Teijo OH6NIO