CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Another site for claimed/note on scores

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another site for claimed/note on scores
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Fri Jun 13 11:49:43 1997
I have added one more site to view the 1997 CQ WW 160 Claimed scores.

SM3CER Contest Service   URL: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest

Please note I have including ONLY the top 80 scores for both modes not all
the scores.  I have had two requests for those with scores below the cut
off.  Please go back and check you score before you ask....

If your score should be on the list please ask and I'll reply within 24 hours.

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Director