CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] LZ9W and CQWW SSB & CW 2006

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LZ9W and CQWW SSB & CW 2006
From: "wally" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:33:10 +0300
Hi Fellow contesters,

We are sorry to inform you that due to delay with renovation of LZ1ZD hotel
and full rebuilding of LZ9W contest rooms our M/M team will have to miss this
year's CQWW contests in October and November.
If anything changes we would try to take part at least in CQWW CW, but that
is very unlikely as things are going at this time.

So, see you for sure in March 2007 in WPX SSB.

73, Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team