CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Sending LOTS of bureau QSL's - recommendations?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sending LOTS of bureau QSL's - recommendations?
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 21 Dec 2006 11:36:48 -0600
I have heard of people "hiring" their children/grandchildren to help
stick labels on cards.

I think you're going to find stick-on labels to be the fastest way to
handle this.

I use a homemade Apache/MySQL/Perl logging system that allows for label
printing.  Someday I'll have to work out a way to print more than one
QSO on a label - right now I just stick multiple labels on the same
card.

Actually, for one-off cards (I get 2-5 direct PSE QSL cards a week) I
print directly on the cards.  But I don't think most inexpensive
printers will reliably feed with more than one card in the input tray,
and I sure don't feel like feeding 100 blank cards one at a time!
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66