CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Cabrillo File Questions for NA-Sprint

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "Hank Greeb" <n8xx@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cabrillo File Questions for NA-Sprint
From: "Tom Macon" <tmacon@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 22:08:35 -0600
You may designate the host station by prepending a "@" to the callsign of
the host station in the Operators list.  See the "musings" section (fragment
below).

So if the host station owner also operates, do you put the callsign in
twice, one with and one without the "@"?

Tom, K9BTQ

-=-=-=-=-
a.. The OPERATORS field is a space-delimited list of operator callsign(s).
You may also list the callsign of the host station by placing an "@"
caracter in front of the callsign within the operator list. KH6ND operating
from KH7R's QTH as KH7X could describe this situation in his Cabrillo file
like this
CALLSIGN: KH7X
OPERATORS: KH6ND @KH7R
-=-=-=-=-