CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX "Leveling, Handicapping, Equalizing"

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX "Leveling, Handicapping, Equalizing"
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
Now I understand what has happened. When I was in WV more scores were much much
better than they are now in Texas.
Obviously I was a better operator up there. Even though my antenna was higher,
I was younger, etc...it just has to be that the location makes you better!  Oh
yeah, there were things called sunspots then.
Jusk joking guys...
 Tom K5IID