CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX & activity (Was: intended consequences)

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX & activity (Was: intended consequences)
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:20:09 -0700 (PDT)
If the holiday is such a big deal for WPX CW, then why isn't Thanksgiving a
problem for CQWW CW? Thanksgiving is a much bigger holiday in the USA than
Memorial Day, and many (like me) are usually driving back home the weekend
after Thanksgiving.

With WPXCW basically a lot of people don't like the summertime conditions.

Tor
N4OGW