CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: Mark Luhrman <w4svo@att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
This is getting old. You go on and on and on about this. I think most of you
are intelligent enough to realize that no matter what rules are impose people
will find ways to cheat. Personally I am tired of this topic. I wish instead of
all this complaining we could share ideas abou t positive stuff. Like how do we
become better contrstors. Tell people how we operate SO2R. About our stations,
how we make them more efficient. You guys get my point. Let's make this a
learning site, not a dumping ground for complaining. Mark W4SVO

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android