CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CQ MOORESVILLE NC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ MOORESVILLE NC
From: dave arruzza <w1ctn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:47:59 -0800 (PST)
CQ MOORESVILLE NC
LAND WANTED WITHIN 10 MILES OF MOORESVILLE TO THE
EAST OF I-77

A New England contester is looking for a 1-2 acre lot for future relocation and
radio activity.

No HOA, CCR

REASONABLE $$$

XYL has already contacted a real estate agent, but I thought someone in our
hobby might have some land, or know of someone who does who would rather not go
through an agent.

Please contact off the reflector by email or call 203-735-9725 evenings.

We will be in the area from Friday evening Nov 23 thru Thursday Nov 29.

73
Dave
W1CTN
Radio Ansonia