CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] SO2R-don't change it!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R-don't change it!
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 10:17:17 2003
C'mon guys, this is getting old!

We can't make seperate classes for EVERYTHING, period! I run a station with
low antennas, & a small amp. Jeez, can I get my own class? ;-)

But, I did invest in a very modest SO2R setup, just by adding dipole or two, &
 low power. It helps find mults, & keeps me more interested....

As far as the assisted class, it really doesn't matter, seriously. The
aurgument about it not taking skill to look at the screen, then go work the
guy is true. BUT!!!--With the large pileups created by packet, it doesn't
take much skill to tune around until you find the pileup, then work
him...what is the difference????

73-Chuck KI9A