CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting in-debth

To: "Peter Dougherty (W2IRT)" <contesting@w2irt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting in-debth
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
Peter, that's certainly true.  An assisted operation will result in a higher
score.  That's the whole point of using assistance.

But some small/medium players (maybe even some large ones?) just want to play
"solo" and have their own competition with others of that same persuasion.  We
recognize that your operating style will almost certainly give you a larger
score, but we aren't in competition with you.

73, de Hans, K0HB

__73, de Hans, K0HB

"Just a Boy and His Radio"™