CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Roundup - web v. print

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Roundup - web v. print
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:07:24 -0500
Hi folks-

A) The web rules were updated this morning. Three years, not two.

B) Live scoring. From the rules:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2010/rr.html

Submission: All contacts must be submitted to the Rookie Roundup online
scoring server during the contest or within ten minutes of the contest's
conclusion.  There are three ways to submit contacts:
1) Use a logging program that supports the Rookie Roundup, such as N1MM
Logger (www.n1mm.com)
2) Use the simple Windows-based logging software available from
www.getscores.org.
3) Enter contacts via the online contact entry form at
www.getscores.org.

C) 2007 was the last year that had December 1 on a Saturday. That year,
the ARRL 160 Meter contest started at 2200z on Friday, November 30. The
2007 rules are here:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2007/160-meters.html

This is a non-issue.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org