CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Logs for RDXC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logs for RDXC
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:20:23 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 3/29/2012 9:57:35 P.M. GMT Standard Time, k4bai@att.net
writes:

have not received an acknowledgment from a robot or otherwise.   Should I
be concerned?

Entropy is always increasing, so should concern.

Their rules say:

12.3 Receipt of the log is automatically confirmed by  E-mail, as well as
placement into "Logs received list" page on RDXC  Website

I looked at the RDXC web site  and found:

     K4BAI*        ?                 bad        19.03.2012  05:08
K4BAI        SOAB-CW      valid        29.03.2012 08:12

No asterisk means that your log was uploaded but too late for the 36 hour
deadline.

12.2 An applicant aiming for a spot in the "Top 3" list of any  contest
category (paragraph 3, 3.3) must submit his logs within 36 hours after  the end
of the contest.

I don't know it this is bad for you or not, John.  Did you expect to  be a
"top 3" contender?

73,
Kermit, AB1J