CQ-Contest

JA bandplan?

Subject: JA bandplan?
From: DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org (DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org)
Date: Fri Oct 4 04:30:03 1996
JA's!

Could anyone of you pass me the current JA bandplan (Contest bands 10-160)
for CW & SSB?

Also would like to know the specific band segments for South American
Novices (LU, PY..) as I'm frequently asked to QSY down somewhere
around 28300 where they are allowed to transmit.

73,

Stefan
DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org

From: Auberge.Sous.Bois@EuroBretagne.FR (Claude PIOT) (Claude PIOT)
Subject: PK 232

Hello all,
I have a PK232 and, of course, a computer!
But I have not program for it, looking for RTTY.
Does anybody kwos a full adress to load one?
73 de F3PZ,
Claude.

From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths) (Stan Griffiths)
Subject: PACKET CHEATING

What if a guy claiming to be a SOA entry does not use any assistance from
anyone else?  Is that grounds for disqualification, too?  Seems to me a SOA
entry should have to prove he had assistance . . . or maybe be reclassified
to SO . . . ?

Hmmmm . . .

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com