CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Cert. Renewal

To: John Bastin K8AJS <bastinj@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Cert. Renewal
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:33:36 -0400
On Oct 11, 2005, at 4:37 PM, John Bastin K8AJS wrote:

> I have another certificate for an old callsign that expires in
> December. I'll see what happens with that one.

Why would you need to renew a certificate for an old callsign? Once
you've uploaded all the QSOs for that callsign, you might as well let
the certificate expire. There's no reason to renew it.

You only need to keep current certificates for callsigns for which
you still intend to upload QSOs.

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901