CQ-Contest

WA6DGX e-mail address

Subject: WA6DGX e-mail address
From: debry@dirac.scri.fsu.edu (Ron DeBry)
Date: Tue Dec 1 17:02:45 1992
Trey,

The machine I used to recieve mail on has died.  Supposedly the system here
was to automatically reroute mail to the new address, but apparently that
has not happened, and a lot of mail has been bouncing.  I sent an
UNSUBSCRIBE message for the old address and a SUBSCRIBE message for the new
one to cq-contest-request, but I still haven't gotten any messages for
the past couple of days (suspicious, with the contest last weekend, I
assume there has been traffic).

Once you get your head back together after HC8, please check that my address
for this reflector is :

debry@dirac.scri.fsu.edu

Thanks,
Ron