CQ-Contest

Nazi on List

Subject: Nazi on List
From: ke7gh@primenet.com (Brian Short)
Date: Fri Jun 16 12:31:44 1995
Mr. Childers seems to belong to a hate organization.  Perhaps he should
consider bombing SSTV equipment manufactures.  Perhaps the law should be
taken into his hands to bomb the FCC Federal Building since they permit
such a mode to be transmitted.  There is not enough spectrum for everyone
and by god Mr. Childers is entitled to his.  Next he should set up a WWW
page to rally armed support to round up and eliminate those who enjoy
transmitting and receiving SSTV pictures.  They're just little people.
Mr. Childers interest is much more important.  After all there is only one
way to do ham radio - yell into a microphone while everyone else around
the country does the same, resulting in no communication at all.

-no society memberships...

Sender: owner-cq-contest@tgv.com
To: cq-contest@tgv.com
From: prosper@iadfw.net (Brent Childers)

I approach the temple in search of knowledge,

Our Field Day group is planning on using CT for "CONTEST" logging purposes,
but I have been unable to locate the FD.DAT file.  I've looked on the AD1C's
server and checked on the CT bulletin board, nada.  Any help would be
appreciated.

        73 - KI5JC
(humble member of the "Society for the prevention of 20m SSTV" Field Day Crew)