CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] TESLA Championship (pickup the gauntlet...)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TESLA Championship (pickup the gauntlet...)
From: G.Force@flashnet.it (Giorgio Fanelli)
Date: Sun Apr 6 10:48:44 1997
At 06.11 05/04/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-04-04 08:54:39 EST, [CQ-Contest] pick up the gaunlet!
>KR2Q wrote:
>
><< I say.... MAKE YOUR OWN CONTEST! >>
>
>OK, how about resurecting the Radiosporting WRC contest - good rules, good
>time of the year. Looking for trophy donors and help with computerized log
>processing. If we make the log submission by email, we could have results out
>in no time. Suggestions, comments, sponsorship offers to TESLA RC:
>K3BU@AOL.COM
>
>Announcing:
>
>TESLA - World RADIOSPORTING Championship

Wow...I agree 100% but...when? I am also ready for log collecting, log
checking and national information point...if you wont. Let me know. George
I0YQV.

Giorgio Fanelli                         X25: I0YQV@IW0FGK.ILAZ.ITA.EU
Roma - Italy                            PCL: I0YQV > I0JBL-6
E-MAIL: G.Force@flashnet.it             Ham: I0YQV
Home page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9382