CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] global scores?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] global scores?
From: KR2Q@worldnet.att.net (Douglas Zwiebel)
Date: Tue Jun 3 14:13:36 1997
I like and agree with Alan's "mini-analysis."
When I was part of the crew at K2GL/N2AA for
some 10 years of consistant USA M/M wins (yes, except
for 1981), I don't think any of us ever looked at
how we did on a world-wide scale.  Winning for
the world (except for 1981) was simply beyond
our expectations; how could a Stateside M/M
compete against the likes PJ1B and all those
other massive assaults on "hot spots."  So even
"us North East" contesters keep things in perspective.
Do the boys at RM, LPL, KI, EA, XX, LR (etc) ever
look/care at how they did for the world, or are they
zeroed in on winning for the USA?  Answers?

Well stated Alan!

de Doug  KR2Q