CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Delaware QSO Party !!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Delaware QSO Party !!
From: radio@UDel.Edu (ROBERT PENNEYS)
Date: Thu Feb 5 18:18:15 1998
In between the CW Sprint, the Olympics, and what-all, get on the
Delaware QSO Party this weekend.

>From 1700Z Saturday 2/7 to 0500Z Sunday 2/8, and from 1300Z Sunday to
0100Z 2/9 Monday. Or, noon to midnight Saturday and 8 AM to 8 PM Sunday
EST.

ONE CLASS ONLY.  Whatever power, mode, band, you name it, goes in
a single category. So do what you like. I'll be low power CW only,
for example.

Scoring is one point per phone QSO and two points per CW/RTTY/digital QSO,
PERIOD. Delaware stations work anyone, everyone else work Delaware only.

Exchange is signal report and QTH - state, province or DXCC country for
out of Delaware, or Delaware county - which includes  -

                    New Castle
                    Kent
                    Sussex

Yep, three big counties. NO MULTIPLIERS AT ALL.

Logs go to   Contest Chairman, FSARC
             P.O. Box 1050
             Newark, DE 19715

or e-mail to    deqsoparty@fsarc.org

Any questions, feel free to contact me at n9gg@dxer.com, or at work at
800-644-4476.

We had a lot of fun last year and look forward to working you.

Go Delaware!!!

Bob N9GG (will be on as K3HRO)