CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] /QRP and all that

Subject: [CQ-Contest] /QRP and all that
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Wed Mar 4 12:26:04 1998
Well, here's my take, after reading about 30 messages on this.
During ARRL CW, I was also surprised at the number of 005 power
stations, mostly JA's.  During one "mini-run" where I worked 6 JA's in
10 minutes (which is nothing for most of you, but a big accomplishment
for me), I had 3 or 4 005 power stations in there.  One guy was so weak,
I was almost thankful for the /QRP, because I knew he would copy me and
I wouldn't have to repeat.

I won't even touch the QSL'ing debate.