CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Need info on JIDX log submittion

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need info on JIDX log submittion
From: je1cka@dumpty.nal.go.jp (Takao KUMAGAI)
Date: Mon Apr 20 10:53:26 1998
To European contesters

I've been taking care of JIDX contest for several years. I broadcast
informations
on JIDX contest through info-server(jidx-info@dumpty.nal.go.jp), web server
http://jzap.com/je1cka/jidx or this reflector.

I've never given my personal address as the official log submittion address so
far and I've never received JIDX log. However after the JIDX HF CW contest,
many logs from Germany and Czecho Rep have been arriving.

I guess some magazines in Dl & OK reported my personal address as the official
submittion address. I'd like to correct that information, so your input that
what magazine and the columnist callsign will be greatly appreciated.

===
'97 Phone High Claimed score will be opened shortly.
Watch above two resouces.
         ---------
        JIDX contest committee chairman
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM