CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: "Andy V. Melanyin" <ua3dpx@mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:44:08 +0400
Igor,
on the one hand you are right about the bandwidth...
for i made an expirement in one of the latest contests i worked siriously.
Usually i equlize my tx signal well and with the same power i tried to put
some shit in my signal...
i guess the bandwidth of the tx signal incriezed
(sorry for wrong spelling - to talk is much easier then to write)...
i had better pile up and no one come close to my frequency.
But i really do not like when others say "RM3F has a bad signal", i
decreased level of shit in my signal...
and in 1 minut some S5... or OK... WITH  shit wide signal  came near my
frequency and pile up just died ... and i was really disuppointed with the
morden contesting...
73! UA3DPX/RM3F