CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] WPX debate

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX debate
From: wl7e@silverlink.net (Joe)
Date: Tue Apr 14 23:49:26 1998
   It seems to me everyone is talking about changing an "existing" contest.
Why not "create" a new contest with all the imput that has been given on
this subject. Then you could keep the old as well as have the new. Take all
the pros and cons from all the contests and put them into one. If it ain't
broken, don't fix it. WPX wasn't broken before the changes.

73,
Joe