CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T availability for IARU

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T availability for IARU
From: sawyered@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:19:36 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I wanted to put in a plug for this world class station.  I operated IARU from
PJ2T in 2002 as PJ2E in the HP CW only class.  I came in #10 in the world and
#1 South America.  It was a blast.  Station improvements have been made since
this effort which would have probably moved me up in the standings even further.

Its a world class station, great fraternal family of contesters who maintain
it, and one hell of a vacation spot.

If you have ever considered it, GO FOR IT.  As they say, once you turn a stack
of mono banders to EU or US or JA from the Carib in a major contest, you have
tasted the "forbidden fruit" and your contesting life will never be the same.
Trust me, I know......

Ed N1UR  (PJ2E, C6ARS, XX9TEP, 9M6A, FP0GXV, NV1N, K8EP)