CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] More CW Sprint

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More CW Sprint
From: k9pg@k9pg.com (Paul Gentry)
Date: Fri Feb 8 09:00:58 2002
Thanks to all that got on for the SSB Sprint... especially to the North
American DX entities that got on... HH2CQ, J69AC, CO8HF, ZF2CM (who was
that anyway?), NP4Z, Rex in Mex, HR1RMG...and anyone else in zones 6, 7
and 8 that got on to hand out a mult!

Same thing goes for the CW sprint this Sat night... it'd be great to
have more activity from the Caribbean and Central America!    I'd be
happy to put together a team of DX folks that'd like to get on and join
the fun!  Drop me a note if you're interested.

There were a few states and Provinces that didn't have a lot of activity
in the SSB portion... WV, AR, AB, NWT, SC and KY were a few that were
sparse.  It sure would be great to have activity from all provinces and
states!

Go through some old Sprint CW and NAQP CW logs and find some people from
somewhat rare Sprint States, get their email addresses from QRZ.com, and
drop them a note and ask them to get on and help us out!

And if it's possible that there are any W9s on here that aren't SMC
members that plan on being active in the Sprint, drop me a note and I'll
get you on a team for this Sat night as well.

=====
Paul Gentry  K9PG
paul@k9pg.com
www.k9pg.com

         People said I couldn't do it...so I did it

http://greetings.yahoo.com