CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] What is correct number ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What is correct number ?
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue Feb 19 14:31:20 2002
N6TR assures me that the *sender* will NOT lose credit for the QSO in this
case:

I wrote:

> Remember, if someone logs your power incorrectly, YOU could lose
> credit for the QSO as well as the other station.  You don't want
> this to happen.

Tree responded:

> The only way this can happen is if the callsign is busted beyond
> recognition.  The exchange doesn't enter into it at all.

I apologize for spreading mis-information, and for assuming I knew what the log
checking software does (I obviously don't).

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com

http://sports.yahoo.com