CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] THANKS (Re: I know I'm confused (Re: Why IARU?))

Subject: [CQ-Contest] THANKS (Re: I know I'm confused (Re: Why IARU?))
From: k9iua@yahoo.com (Kevin Anderson)
Date: Sat Jul 20 06:53:10 2002
Thanks to Marty and the other folks that replied
to me off-line with further information about
both the IARU and WRTC contests this last weekend.
I am no longer confused about this particular
combination.  However, nobody did answer to me
how the particular teams were picked.  I will
assume it was the Finnish club that organized
the WRTC event based on their sense of who the
top contest operators are around the world. I
also gather that there are some old rivalries
here that go back a few years :-).

Cheers/73,
Kevin, K9IUA

=====