CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] IARU HF line scores in QST, not.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF line scores in QST, not.
From: w4pa@yahoo.com (Scott W4PA)
Date: Thu Jan 9 08:51:58 2003
Yeah, for the IARU HF, that's W4AN (W4PA, op) 1,982,512 listed 3rd
under W/VE top 10 CW.  I went to look up the line score in QST - but
the line scores aren't in QST any more.  I don't mind Bill getting
some credit (TNX for loaning me the station) but I'd like a little
too (ego feeder: status ON).

Surprised to see this one was not posted to the ARRL Contest
Branch web site in advance of publication - this was an error
that could have been caught.

Congrats to KL9A on his victory and the new record in the category.
You'll get two certificates in the mail - one for top W/VE score,
and one for top score from your DXCC entity.  Neat!

See ya in the NAQP this weekend.

Scott W4PA

http://mailplus.yahoo.com