CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: SO2R
From: k8khz@yahoo.com (Sean Fleming)
Date: Sun Jan 26 12:54:50 2003
Can we answer out selves these questions, I would like to see your answers...

ever win a contest, SS or DX with wires?

Did you win Single op and where at?

Did you win single op with our with out 2 radios?

Did you use packet while you won?

Did you get a better score with any of the above? better antenna, packet, 2
radios?

If SO2R was not better when why are you running 2 radios? what is the whole
point?

Why use packet when you can turn the knob?

check out my website @ http://www.k8khz.com

You can reach me mobile on the Echolink callsign W8OAK.

Add me to your instant messenger AIM, Yahoo, ICQ. USER Name K8KHZ.