CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest Records

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest Records
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:32:09 -0800
     A few corrections have been made and are now posted online.
The correction include:

* I4UFH listed as operator at CT8T in 2000 (Europe SO SSB HP Record.)
  Operator was previously unlisted.

* WB6KIL listed as operator at KC4AAC in 1975 (Antarctica SO MIX HP record.)
  Operator was previously unlisted.

* Operator typo for KP2A in 1990 was corrected to NL7GP (U.S. Virgin Islands
  SO MIX HP record.)

* WB5VZL (@ N5AU) 1991 operation now correctly listed as North Texas instead
  of South Texas, making it the North Texas SO SSB HP record.  South Texas
  SO SSB HP record was unaffected.

If you know of any other errors/updates, please let me know.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com