CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Buck - N4PGW" <n4pgw-list2@towncorp.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 00:15:30 -0400
To me, the problem isn't using it, it is getting it approved.  It takes
multiple steps several days apart each.  I don't know what the process is
for DX stations, but it can't be any less difficult and the time span has to
be even greater.

Last Saturday, I submitted my request, I have now received my post card and
now I await an email.  all this is to get approved.  I admit, that once
approved, I just have to tell my logbook program, N3FJP, to upload the
contacts and I am good to go, or I can create a file, certify it and upload
it.  That isn't the problem, it is getting approved in the first place that
takes so much time.

73
Buck