CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Multiple QSO party logging and submissions

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multiple QSO party logging and submissions
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:28:54 -0400
  Here is something I have found to work when operating multiple QSO parties.
NA will not work in Windows XP if you have all the controls turned on such as
CW keying, packet, radio control etc...  It will lock up.  If you run it
without these options checked it will run fine in XP.

Start NA in several windows - one for each QSO party - with all the controls
turned off. Send CW with your paddle or internal keyer in you radio. The most
instances of NA I have run at the same time is two but I suppose you could run
more...

73,Jeff  KU8E