CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Room at the Crowne Plaza at Dayton

To: "Gary E. Jones, Ph.D." <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Room at the Crowne Plaza at Dayton
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello folks:
  I seem to be a lucky guy, who grabbed the Room from Gary!
  Alex, K2BB read Gary's email, then he called me, I called Gary and the rest
is now the history.
  Thank you Gary, we are all set now!
  We'll se you down there, in Crowne Plaza Hotel and in Hara Arena.
  I, personally was out of Dayton Hamvention for last ten years, so I am
expecting to see my old buddies down there.

"Gary E. Jones, Ph.D." <garyejones@cmaaccess.com> wrote:
  I have a double room at the Crowne Plaza hotel for Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday evenings at the Dayton Hamvention. The convention rate is ~
125.00 per evening. My plans have changed and I am not going to be able
to go to the hamfest, and would like someone who may still be looking
for a room to take over my reservation. The room is a room with two
queen beds. If I don't answer the cell phone, leave a message with voice
mail and I will call you back. As you know, the Crowne Plaza is the
location of all the major contesting and DX activities at Dayton.

My cell phone number is 318-422-3503. If you are interested, you will
need to call me, get the information, and then I will call the hotel and
begin the transfer process. You will need to commit to the room for all
three nights.

I will switch the rooms to the first person that makes all the
arrangements. Start by calling me please.

Gary W5FI

Gary and Dee Jones
4510 Buckingham Drive
Shreveport, LA 71107-9768