CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Honk it for ARRL DX CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Honk it for ARRL DX CW
From: Scott Robbins <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
Contesters:

I am writing the summary article for ARRL DX CW 2006 for QST and www.arrl.org
at this time, to be submitted in mid-June for August QST and the web.  I am
asking for your contest anecdotes or stories to be included most likely on the
web version of the writeup.  If you'd be interested in writing a few hundred
words on your ARRL CW experience as a sidebar to the article, please let me
know.  While I am always interested in hearing from category top 10 finishers,
some of the most interesting tales often come from those who have not spent all
weekend sitting in the chair - do not hesitate to speak up!

This would also be a good time to submit photos.  Email them to

w4pa@yahoo.com

Thanks
Scott W4PA

W4PA Contest Blog - http://w4pa.journalspace.com