CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] UBA CONTEST 2006 SSB - RESULTS

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UBA CONTEST 2006 SSB - RESULTS
From: Marc Domen <on7ss@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
  Dear friends contesters,

  The results of the UBA Contest 2006 ? SSB are available at the UBA website.

  http://www.uba.be/hf_contests/results/2006/uba_2006_ssb.html

  You will also find there a link to the rules for 2007.
  There are no major changes.
  However if the European Union decides to accept Romania (YO) and Bulgaria
(LZ) as members starting January 1, 2007 these 2 countries will be additional
multipliers and 3-point QSO?s.
  We are also working on a new log-checking program so we can import directly
the cabrillo files.  Therefore we strongly encourage you to use one of the
contest programs for which you will find links in the rules.  Please help us to
receive standardised logs to speed up the log-checking procedure.
  A cabrillo template is available at the rules pages.  Please forward this to
the writer of the contest program you use.

  Vy 73 es happy contesting

  UBA HF Contest manager

  Marc, ON7SS ? OO9O

Vy 73    Marc, ON7SS