CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Strategies [was: /QRP, /QRO]

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Strategies [was: /QRP, /QRO]
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
It seems to me that, for all practical purposes,
siging /QRP is a strategy employed by those who wish
to gain an advantage.  Treat it as such.  It is up to
*you* to grant them the advantage (by breaking your
run-rate, etc) or not.

Interestingly, the cynic inside of my head reminds me
that there is nothing that says one must actually be
QRP in order to sign /QRP.  Of course, like golf,
there is an assumed code of honor that would have to
be broken if deception were the intent. ;-)

Ev, W2EV