CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Invitation to YO DX HF Contest 2006

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Invitation to YO DX HF Contest 2006
From: YO9HP <a45wd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear fellow contesters,

  You are invited this week-end (26/27 August, from 12:00 UTC to 12:00 UTC) to
have a go in YO DX HF Contest.
  It is a world wide type competition, CW and SSB modes, on 3.5 to 28 Mhz (no
WARC bands), where you can compete for the first place and trophy, or you just
can have fun, chasing new stations and eventually qualify for a free award.
  Romanian Amateur Radio Federation (FRR) will issue the special award
?ROMANIA? to encourage amateur radio stations around the world, to participate
in YO-DX-HF Contest. The award is free of charge and can be obtained just by
working in 2006 contest, minimum 100 QSO-s, including 10 different YO calls.
Please send the Cabrillo log to: yodx_contest@hamradio.ro or to
yodxhf@yahoo.com and do not forget to mention your address.

  The contest categories are SO/AB, SO/SB and MO/AB.
  The exchange is classic: RS(T) + Serial number. The YO stations will transmit
RS(T)+ 2 letters (county abbreviation).

  There are several contest programs supporting our contest: N1MM-Logger,
Writelog, Win-Test, SD, TR-log, RCK-Log, Lux-Log, MHR-Log, etc.

  You can find the complete rules here:
  http://www.radioamator.ro/contest/us/yodxhf2006rules.html

  For those interested, the results of 2005 YO-DX-HF Contest are posted on page:
  http://www.radioamator.ro/contest/us/results-yo-dx-hf-2005.html

  Good luck!
Alex, YO9HP (YR9P - A45WD)