CQ-Contest

Re: [WriteLog] [YCCC] CTY-1607 Contest Country Files - 24 October2006

To: yccc@yccc.org
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [YCCC] CTY-1607 Contest Country Files - 24 October2006
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
I really screwed up this release.  I was trying to get it done in a rush before
dinner, and it shows.

If you downloaded the file CTY-1607.ZIP, then you should not have had any
problems.

If you downloaded one of the .DAT or .CTY files from the web page, either you
got the old one (fixed at midnight) or got the wrong format (fixed at 9 a.m.).

TO8RR is Guadeloupe, not Martinique.  The country file was right, the release
notes were wrong.  I've corrected this on the web site.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us