CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and 0 pointers

To: <vo1he@rac.ca>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and 0 pointers
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:03:56 +0000
At 11:53 PM 7/8/07, Paul J. Piercey wrote:

>So now, along with Super Check Partial, I need a database that tells me who
>logs everyone and who doesn't? Can I get one that tells me who's on LoTW and
>who's not and who QSLs and who doesn't too?

         Here's your SCP list:

Zone 5:  KC1XX, W3LPL (p.s. don't bother NQ4I)
Zone 4: K9NS, K3LR
Zone 3: N6RO, NK7U

How hard was that?  If you don't hear these guys
CQ-ing on all 6 bands, you need some antenna work.

>For the record... I log everyone. Don't care about 0 pointers.

         Me too, so add me to your Zone 5 SCP!  But
if I hear a 3 pointer calling simultaneously I'm answering
him first.  ;-)

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV