CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] IARU CW HP Category High Claimed Scores

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU CW HP Category High Claimed Scores
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 9:02:05 -0500
Did anyone else notice this on the 3830 claimed score listings ? A dead even
tie for the
USA high claimed score for the CW HP category. I can't recall ever seeing this
happen before.
It amazes me this could even happen with the different number of points you get
(1,3 ,5 points) per QSO and the plus the stations in question are at opposite
ends of the coast with totally different propagation.

Congratulations to Dan and Bob. You will be at the mercy of the log checkers ...

Jeff KU8E

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    45            7        7
   80:   217           19       12
   40:   612           35       33
   20:   778           39       32
   15:   388           20       12
   10:   123            8        5
-------------------------------------
Total:  2163    0     128      101  Total Score = 1,528,804

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WA1Z
Operator(s): WA1Z
Station: KC1XX