CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] US Zipcode Help Needed

To: Tim EI8IC <tim.ei8ic@gmail.com>,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] US Zipcode Help Needed
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:55:41 -0500
Hi:

Regarding  02401 & 02402 they were assigned to Brockton, MA.
Now they are 02301 & 02302 respectively.

My wife said they made  the change between 1985 and 2000 when
she was working at the Brockton Superior Court House !!!
She can't remember the reason for the change, but the USPS trying
to do some reorganization in that time period.

Hope this helps in part.

73
Bob, K1VU