CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] N6ZZ SK

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N6ZZ SK
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:49:21 -0800
On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 12:56:31PM -0500, James  Cain wrote:

> One of the many, many questions I would have asked him was "Did you
> consider operating other major contests from needed zones to pick up
> the pace?"

I think I can take a stab at answering this for Phil. And I am sure
N6AA would be in even a better position since he has also operated
from all 40 CQ Zones in the CQ WW contests.

I think since these are CQ Zones - then they wanted to operate in
the contest where these zones are used as mults - the CQ WW DX contest.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net