CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2nd call for contributions PileUP! 14(3) "Good old times.."

To: ccf@contesting.com, toec@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2nd call for contributions PileUP! 14(3) "Good old times.."
From: "Ilkka Korpela" <Ilkka.Korpela@Helsinki.fi>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:55:06 +0300
Hi

   May 26 we announced that the next theme issue will
   be about "The Bygone Days of Radio Contesting".

   We encourage everyone to contribute by September 10.

   Short writing instructions:
   "Blowing your own trumpet is not only allowed but a requirement"

   14(3) will also welcome regular (topical) contributions.

   Publication will be right before the SAC CW contest.

   oh1wz, oh6kzp, oh7wv

--
Ilkka Korpela
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela