CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] One last reminder - NEQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] One last reminder - NEQP
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 23:49:24 -0400
Sunspot  Sunspot Sunspot  Sunspot Sunspot  Sunspot Sunspot  Sunspot Sunspot

Looks like a great weekend for the New England QSO Party.    Thanks to a lot of
YCCCers and others we will have all 67 New England counties active.

Please get on for an hour or two - or the whole contest.   Many contesters
start out in QSO Parties, it's a great introduction to contesting!

The good news from the sun is that there shouldn't be any storms but there are
a bunch of sunspots.  Nice to work some JA's tonight on 15m from my car.

For complete details go to www.neqp.org and check out the contest rules and
other good stuff.

Or, just get on the air!

Contest Period: 2000Z Saturday until 0500Z Sunday (4pm EDT Saturday until 1am
EDT Sunday) and 1300Z Sunday until 2400Z Sunday (9am EDT Sunday until 8pm EDT
Sunday).

Contest Exchange: Send signal report and state/province (DX stations send
signal report and "DX"). New England stations send signal report, county and
state.

Suggested frequencies: CW - 3540 7035 14040 21040 28040, SSB - 3850 7280 14280
21380 28380.  ** Now that the broadcast stations are mostly out of 7125-7200,
try 7180 on 40m SSB.**

     73 Tom/K1KI

Good news @ 0330z
Sunspot number = 71