CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Ekletech remote knob

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ekletech remote knob
From: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:42:54 +0900 (JST)
Does anybody have a picture of Ekletech remote knob?

I made a remote VFO knob made of rotary encoder for my own about
a year ago, while I didn't know the existence of Ekletech's one
at that time.  Mine is just like a large jog dial, whose axis is
parallel to the desk and me, and the knob box is located at down
side of keyboard not to move my hand away from keyboard.  I know
Griffin PowerMate, but I do want to control the radio directly,
not thru CAT, to avoid the latency due to logging software or
serial line response.

I just want to see how Ekletech's one looks like to compare with
mine.
--
Katsuhiro "Don" Kondou, JH5GHM